Dial-Up Connection Setup
This guide will help you setup your KOL Dial-Up connection.
- Step 1
- First open your My Network Places folder. This can be accessed from the Start Menu or other various places.
- Step 2
- Click on View network connections.
- Step 3
- Click on Create a new connection.
- Step 4
- Click on Next.
- Step 5
- Select the Connect to the Internet check box and click Next.
- Step 6
- Select the Set up my connection manually check box and click Next.
- Step 7
- Select the Connect using a dial-up modem check box and click Next.
- Step 8
- Enter KiwiOnline into the ISP Name field. This will be the name of your connection. After you have done this click Next.
- Step 9
- Enter 087305656 into the Phone number field. This is the KOL dial-up number and it is important that you get this number correct. After you have done this click Next.
- Step 10
- Enter your KOL Username and KOL Password into the Username and Password fields. After you have done this click Next.
- Step 11
- Select the check box and click finish.
Congratulations your KOL dial-up account should be now set up and ready to go.